Advanced Characterisation of Colloids and Interfaces
Dates: Thursday 30 June & Friday 1 July 2022
Venue: The University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus
Cost: AUD$50 – spaces are limited so book now to secure your spot!
This workshop shaping up to be a valuable series of presentations and hands-on sessions giving an outline of the theory and practice of the state of the art of characterisation tools that are relevant to the colloids and interfaces community.
The session will be held covering:
– X-ray and neutron diffraction and scattering
– X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
– Small angle scattering of X-rays and neutrons
– Grazing incidence X-ray scattering
– Scanning and transmission electron microscopy
– X-ray reflectometry
– Infra-red microscopy
– Light scattering and particle imaging, and more
Hosted by: Center for Microscopy and Microanalysis, University of Queensland, ANSTO and Queensland University of Technology.