IACIS 2022 promises to deliver another exciting and informative program. The program will feature plenary and keynote speakers, concurrent sessions and posters presentations delivered by leading experts in their fields. The 4-day program will bring together leading multi-disciplinary technologists, scientists, and researchers in colloid and interface science from across the globe. Our diverse program is a work in progress so stay tuned for updates!
- Hydrocolloids & Polymer Colloids
- Droplets, Bubbles and Wetting
- Interfacial Dynamics and Lubrication
- Bio-Inspired Systems and Bio-Interfaces
- Surface Forces and Hydrophobicity in Particle Interactions
- Interfacial Phenomena in Energy Materials
- Environmental Colloid and Interface Science
- Amphiphilic and Supramolecular Assemblies
- Catalysis and Surface Reactions
- Colloid and Interface Science of Viruses
- Frontiers of Colloid, Interface and Surface Science
New Full Day Workshop!
Title: Advanced Workshop on the Characterisation of Colloids and Interface
Date: Thursday 30 June 2022
Venue: University of Queensland
Cost: AUD$50 – spaces are limited!
Click here for more information about the ongoing and future workshops.
Detailed Program Now Available!
Please note the program is current as of 4 May 2022 and is subject to change.
Times are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Registration now open!
Register to attend the Conference today!