Lunchtime Forum Sponsor
IACIS Advanced Characterisation of Colloids and Interfaces User Workshop Sponsor
A comprehensive Trade Exhibition will run concurrently with the Conference. This Exhibition will showcase the latest and best in colloid science. Providing delegates and exhibitors with excellent opportunities to network in a favourable environment that provides a central and energised meeting place for all participants.
Companies interested in booking space are urged to contact the Conference Managers urgently to ensure prime booth position firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is to enable communication, coordination and collaboration across the multiple communities producing and using Colloids.
- Is to provide value to attendees at individual, whole of community and organisational levels, with activities designed around delivering outcomes
- Provide access to the latest and most relevant science
- Link research to industry and government
- Discuss commercial progress and ways to reduce barriers, to improve and develop national and international collaboration
The Conference will provide the perfect forum for companies actively involved in Colloid to promote their products and services. There are many attractive sponsorship and advertising opportunities available to increase your company’s brand to your key target markets ranging from small to high level packages. Packages can also be individually tailored to suit your requirements.
- Practical support of IACIS2022 demonstrates leadership and positioning within this vital scientific sector
- Engaging with world leading experts in the science of Colloids
- Synergy with the activities of the IACIS2022 through your company’s primary business activity and goals
- A unique opportunity to generate new business by networking with clients and peer groups
- Enhance company profile in your sector and reveal key capabilities to the industry and to potential clients.
- Academic Researchers
- Chemical Engineers, Civil Engineers and Environmental Engineers
- Chemists (Physicists, Biotechnology and Food Scientists)
- Media (Journalist working for Scientific magazines and journals)